Can't find the answer to your question? Call us at 707 459-1315 (Mon-Fri 9-5 Pacific Time) or email us (info@ATrainCeu.com). We're happy to help.
When do I pay for my course?
- Study the course material first. When you're ready to take the test, login or register. Pass the test then complete your registration and payment.
Can I take the test online, then call you to make my payment?
- Yes. Take the test online, then call us at 707 459-1315 (9-5 Pacific Time) to make your payment. When we have processed your payment, you will be able to print your certificate or have us send it to you by U.S. mail.
Can I pay by mail?
- Yes, Use the PDF icon to print a copy of the course, test, registration, and payment forms. Send the completed forms, test, and payment to the address provided. You can pay by check, money order, or credit card. When we receive your test, registration, and payment we'll grade the test, process your payment, and send a certificate of completion via email or U.S. mail, whichever you prefer.
Can I print out the course, complete the test on paper, and return to your website to have my test graded?
- By all means! We encourage you to use the PDF to grade your test. If you miss any questions, the computer will prompt you to return to the section of the course related to the test question you missed. This allows you to review the material and try the test question again.
Can I take the test more than once?
- Yes, you can take the test as many times as needed to reach a score of 80% or higher. The computer will prompt you to return to the section of the course related to any questions you missed.
Do you report to CE Broker?
- Yes, we automatically report course completions to CE Broker. Please make sure you enter your license exactly as requested on our course registration page.
Are you accredited?
- Yes. Please click on the Accreditation link at the bottom left or top right of this page for specifics.
How do I get another copy of my certificate?
- Go to our home page, log in using your name and email, then follow the instructions for printing a certificate.
Do you report my courses to my state board?
- No, except for Florida and Washington, D.C., we are not required to report course completions to state boards.
I don't see my profession listed on your accreditation page. Can I take your courses for credit?
- It depends on your profession. If you're not sure, give us a call. We'll do our best to help. Ultimately it's your responsibility to determine whether the CE courses you take will be accepted by your state board.
Can you set up an account for my employees?
- Yes, we will gladly set up an account for your employees, then bill you when they've completed the required courses. Please call us for more information: 707 459-1315.
If I don't have time to complete the entire post test, can I save my answers and come back later?
- Yes, when you log in before taking the test, a session is started. You'll see a "Save for Later" button at the top of the right side of the page that saves your answers in case you want to stop and come back later.
On the Iowa courses, the Course Module and Take the Test links don't work. Have I done something wrong?
- The Iowa Department of Health requires that you read the course material before taking the test. To comply with this requirement we've disabled the module and test buttons on the Iowa courses. You must read the course completely before taking the test. You'll be able to return to the course to review the material associated with any missed test questions.
What if I need a refund?
- Upon request ATrain will refund your payment for a course. No questions asked. If you receive a refund your certificate of completion will be invalid.