- Contact hours:
- Pharmacotherapy hours: 0
- Expiration date: December 31, 2016
- Course price: $0
Monday's session covers a variety of professional development and clinical topics including SVT vs. V-tach, how to work with and negotiate a contract with healthcare travel companies, social and cultural information for travelers working in Hawaii, retirement strategies for healthcare professionals, conquering depression on a travel assignment, tax issues for healthcare travelers, and differences in licensure laws and regulations state-by-state.
ATrain Education, Inc. is an approved provider by the American Occupational Therapy Association. The following course information applies to occupational therapy professionals:
- Target Audience: Occupational Therapists, OTAs
- Instructional Level: Introductory
- Content Focus: Category 3: Professional Issues, Legal, Legislative, Regulatory, and Reimbursement Issues; Contemporary Issues and Trends
Criteria for Successful Completion
80% or higher on the post test, a completed evaluation form, and payment where required. No partial credit will be awarded.
Conflict of Interest/Commercial Support
Objectives: When you finish this course you will be able to:
- Define entrepreneurship and its role in nursing.
- Differentiate ectopy or premature ventricular contractions from aberrantly conducted heartbeats.
- Relate three issues that may arise when a healthcare traveler is working with multiple recruiters.
- Describe three Hawaiian cultural characterisitics that may be unfamiliar to a healthcare traveler taking an assignment in Hawaii.
- Identify three stratgies a healthcare traveler can use to combat depression and loneliness while in a travel assignment.
- Describe three important aspects of tax homes for healthcare travelers.