1. Madewell ZJ, Yang Y, Longini IM, et al. (2020). Household Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. JAMA Network Open. Doi:10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2020.31756.
2. Henry Akintobi T, Jacobs T, Sabbs D, Holden K, Braithwaite R, Johnson LN, et al. (2020). Community engagement of African Americans in the era of COVID-19: Considerations, challenges, implications, and recommendations for public health. Prev Chronic Dis 17:200255. Doi:/10.5888/pcd17.200255.
3. Brewer LC, Asiedu GB, Jones C, Richard M, Erickson J, Weis J, et al. (2020). Emergency Preparedness and Risk Communication Among African American Churches: Leveraging a Community-Based Participatory Research Partnership COVID-19 Initiative. Prev Chronic Dis; 17:200408. Doi:10.5888/pcd17.200408.
4. Yellow Horse AJ, Deschine Parkhurst NA, and Huyser KR. (2020). COVID-19 in New Mexico Tribal Lands: Understanding the Role of Social Vulnerabilities and Historical Racisms. Front. Sociol., 22 December 2020. Retrieved January 18, 2021 from https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fsoc.2020.610355/full.
5. Griffith DM, Sharma G, Holliday CS, Enyia OK, Valliere M, Semlow AR, et al. Men and COVID-19: A Biopsychosocial Approach to Understanding Sex Differences in Mortality and Recommendations for Practice and Policy Interventions. Prev Chronic Dis 2020;17:200247. Doi:10.5888/pcd17.200247.
To complete this course
- Click on either “Login...” or “Register...” button (below) to take quiz
- Complete course evaluation; you will be taken to the next step
- Register, pay, print your certificate