- Contact hours:
- Pharmacotherapy hours: 4.5
- Expiration date: March 1, 2021
- Course price: $39
Clinical characteristics of asthma and related airway inflammation, plus the host and environmental factors that contribute to asthma, as well as medication management and the client education essential to optimal results.
ATrain Education, Inc. is an approved provider by the American Occupational Therapy Association. The following course information applies to occupational therapy professionals:
- Target Audience: Occupational Therapists, OTAs
- Instructional Level: Advanced
- Content Focus: Category 1—Domain of OT, Client Factors;
Category 3—Occupational Therapy Process, Outcomes
Criteria for Successful Completion
80% or higher on the post test, a completed evaluation form, and payment where required. No partial credit will be awarded.
Conflict of Interest/Commercial Support
Objectives: When you finish this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the incidence and prevalence of asthma in the United States.
- Explain the classifying and assessing of asthma.
- Defend the importance of rigorous client education about asthma.
- Summarize the differential diagnosis and comorbidities of asthma.
- List the environmental factors that contribute to asthma.
- Explain medication management of asthma.
- Describe the way in which partnering with clients leads to optimal results.