For mail order or to view/download a printable copy of this course, please click here
Contact hours: 1.5
Expiration date: July 1, 2022
Course price: $10.00
This course explains the medicinal use of cannabis, in the forms of CBD. It introduces the endocannabinoid system, addresses the legal issues, outlines therapeutic indications, and examines the claims of various products.
Criteria for Successful Completion
A score of 80% or higher on the post test, a completed evaluation form, and payment where required. No partial credit will be awarded.
When you finish this course you will be able to:
- Explain 3 differences between CBD, marijuana, and cannabis.
- Relate 4 unique features of the cannabis plant.
- State 5 therapeutic uses for cannabis.
- Discuss 3 common routes of administration of cannabis.
- Describe elements of patient and family education regarding CBD.